When do tickets go on sale?
July 1, 2023
What is included in ticket purchase?
Please read each ticket description.
Can tickets be purchased the day of on-site?
If we are not sold out, tickets may be purchased at the gate the day of.
Do tickets have to be printed or can they be scanned from a smartphone too?
Tickets can be printed or scanned from a smartphone.
Can you exchange or refund ticket(s)?
The event is held rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable.
COVID-19: If the state of Maryland issues any mandates that affect the festival from occurring, we will issue refunds to ticket holders. Refunds will ONLY occur if the festival is canceled due to a State Mandate.
Do I have to bring my ID?
Yes, all ticket holders must show identification before being allowed to enter the Festival.
What’s the earliest people can get into the festival?
You may enter the festival at the time noted on your tickets.
Is re-entry permitted?
Yes, re-entry is permitted. You must have your hand stamped at the exit to re-enter.
Can you bring umbrellas, pop-up tents or blankets with you?
Small umbrellas are permitted – not beach umbrellas. Pop-up tents (of any size) are not permitted. Blankets are allowed.
Are strollers or wagons allowed?
Strollers or wagons are NOT allowed. You must be 21 years of age or older to enter the Festival.
Can I bring pets?
No pets except service animals are permitted into the Festival.
Is this Festival suitable for children?
No. You must be 21 years of age or older to enter the Festival.
Is the Festival site accessible?
The site is in a natural environment with natural elements. Venue surfaces are dirt, grass and gravel with varied slopes.
What should I bring?
- Blankets and folding chairs are encouraged.
- Don’t forget your sunscreen and comfortable shoes – it’s going to be a great day!
- Cash. Many of the vendors and food vendors will accept credit cards, but to save yourself time and hassle we recommend bringing cash. There will be an ATM on site.
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age.
- Feel free to bring your own bottled water. NO COOLERS OR OUTSIDE FOOD; ONLY SMALL PRE-PACKAGED DRY SNACKS ARE PERMITTED. All bags will be subject to search.
What should I NOT bring?
- No pets. Service dogs are welcome but must register in advance and onsite upon arrival with all proper documentation.
- No Weapons of Any Kind – You will be subject to search and metal detection upon entry.
- No coolers or outside food; only small pre-packaged dry snacks are permitted.
- No Tents or Pop-up Canopies allowed into the event.
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags are subject to search by our security team.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
- Last call is 30 minutes prior to the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at that time.
- Last but not least (although the most important tip on this list): This is an Adult Event. Please Drink Responsibly!